Friday, September 26, 2008

Thank You

As I have been trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing, I've forgotten to formally thank one individual who has ventured to show me the ropes. Ivy of Kopiaste has been kind enough to act as my blog's "Nona" (Greek for Godmother) and I thank her dearly for explaining many a things regarding the blogging process and for making me feel like I have known her for years, even though we've exchanged only a few e-mails for just under a month. I especially thank her for awarding me, among others, the:




Ivy, your acknowledgment is greatly appreciated and, again, thank you for all your help. Se euxaristw para polu kai na se panta kala!

In turn, I would like to pass this award on to all the blogs listed in my blog list as I feel they are all innovative, informative and indeed brilliant.


Peter of Kalofagas -- thank you for being one of the first to visit my blog and for your kind comments!

Ivy of Kopiaste -- Polla filia kai xilia euxaristw!

Peter of Souvlaki For The Soul -- also a big euxaristw to you Peter for visiting and leaving me your kind words!

I don't personally know the rest, but again I've read and continue to read your blogs and feel your efforts are well deserving of this recognition ...

Jenn of The Left Over Queen

Ruth of Once Upon A Feast - Every Kitchen Tells Its Stories


Sara of Ms. Adventures in Italy

Michelle of Bleeding Espresso

Elly of elly says opa!

Bellini Valli of More Than Burnt Toast

Wannabe Gourmet

Melissa of Love At First Bite

ChichaJo of 80 Breakfasts

Ivonne of Cream Puffs In Venice



Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules to follow:
When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’.
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

5 comments:

Peter G | Souvlaki For The Soul said...

Thanks Maria! It's really appreciated. I enjoy coming over and saying hi!

Ivy said...

Maria, it's a well deserved award. You are doing a great job and even if your blog is less than a month's old, I'm sure it's going to have a great future.

Peter M said...

Maria, thank you so much, again welcome to blogging and Ivy and the rest of your Greek food bloggers are nearby if you need any assistance.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Aw, thank you! You're off to a great start Maria, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better :)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Maria...I am so sorry....I just saw this now as I was browsing through your blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me:D